The better we see, The better we treat.
The microscope provides 400 times more visual accuracy than the naked eyes and 100 times the visual information than the traditional loupes.
It allows Optimal assessment, Preservation & Maintenance of tooth structure and oral tissue, with minimal invasive techniques.
Magnification improves accuracy of tooth preparations and margins preventing damage to adjacent teeth and soft tissue during all kinds of dental operations and surgery.
Where it is used?
It can be used for every single procedure starting from diagnosis to final treatment, but it is mainly used for challenging procedure such as root canal treatment.
Invaluable resource for Endodontist :
It is mainly used for Root Canal Treatment, Re - Root Canal Treatment & Broken instrument retrieval.
It is used in Root Canal treatment for
- For small access cavity preparation that is a small hole for starting RC treatment
- For locating hidden Canal obstructed by calcification.
- Locating Cracks/ Fractures that are invisible to the naked eye.
- For easy removal of broken instruments without damaging more tooth structure.
- For removing old root canal fillings.
- Avoiding and repairing perforations.
Endodontist perform procedures requiring resolution well beyond 2 mm limit of human sight. The microscope resolve this problem.
Microscope uses in Other fields of Dentistry:
- Scaling and Prophylaxis
- Restorative dentistry
- Crowns and Bridges
- Gum surgery
- Surgical tooth removal
Photographic and video documentations are made using microscopes. This helps patient to understand better what treatment they have gone through.