Dental Health Tips
With your help, your child can have a lifetime of healthy smiles.
- A balanced diet is important for healthy teeth and gums. Children especially need Calcium to help build strong teeth (milk, cheese, etc.).
- Discourage sugary or starchy snacks.
- Snack in moderation and include beverages to wash the food particles off the mouth.
- Set regular snack times to avoid constant exposure to cavity causing foods.
- Seek early dental care for your young one. Begin oral hygiene when an infants first tooth emerges.
- Encourage good oral health and hygiene habits early. Have youngsters brush frequently with fluoride toothpaste.
Teaching your child to maintain good dental habits is the beginning of good dental health. Proper personal care and regular visits to the Dentist can keep dental problems to a minimum.