Toothtown Dental Clinic, Coimbatore provides the best Root Canal Treatment with high end technologies like Microscope, Laser, Digital Xrays and Rubber dam.
Endodontic treatment (“endo” – inside; “dont” – tooth), commonly known as root canal treatment, is needed when the pulp becomes inflamed or infected.
When Root Canal Treatment is required?
- Deep tooth decay,
- Repeated dental procedures on one tooth (replacing a large filling, for example)
- Traumatic damage such as a crack, chip or even a root fracture.
- Gum disease giving rise to root canal problems
Any of these issues can result in acute inflammation of the pulp, which causes swelling and pressure inside the tooth , leading to tooth pain and, eventually, irreversible damage to the pulp. Once the pulp dies, the pain may subside initially, sometimes to return as an acute (painful) infection spreading into the periapical tissues (“peri” – around; “apex” – end), particularly the bone and forms abscess (infection at the end of root). It could also become a chronic (long-standing) infection with symptoms ranging from mild to severe.
Generally speaking, whatever the cause of root canal or pulpal disease, root canal or endodontic treatment will be necessary to save the tooth.
Why RCT @ Tooth Town?
- RCT done under Microscope magnifying the tooth many folds and increasing the success rate.
- High end technologies used to fill the root canal providing maximum comfort to the patient
- During root canal treatment your tooth will be isolated and protected with a sheet of rubber (rubber dam). This prevents debris from within the tooth entering the mouth or saliva and bacteria from mouth entering the tooth during treatment process.